LAUNCH takes the privacy of all of our users seriously and we are also aware that you provide us all kinds of information because of the trust. Honesty is the principle of LAUNCH. For the information you provided to us, we make following promises:
1. LAUNCH will not sell any information of users and we will protect the private information of your emails.
2. LAUNCH has taken efficient measures to protect your personal data. We will not release users' personal data to irrelevant third party (company or individual) without users' permission unless stipulated by law or government.
Below are detailed explanations on how to handle user's privacy:
I. Information collected and how we use them:
1. Users submit data
During the registration of LAUNCH product, it's necessary to provide your email address, which is used to retrieve your registration password or get in contact with you.
2. Non-personal data recognition
Besides collecting email address to provide service, we will also collect some statistical data of non-personal privacy through IP address to further improve our service. For example, when you register LAUNCH product, the time and IP address will be recorded automatically.
II. Information publicity and share
LAUNCH will not provide your personal data to anybody, except:
1. Has got user's permission.
2. As demanded by relevant laws and regulations or by court or government.
3. To protect the legal interest of LAUNCH users and social public.
III. Protect your privacy
We will take strict security measures to protect your privacy to the best of our ability (not applied to mandatory stipulation by law or government).
IV. Update privacy clauses